Indice del forum

Around Ayas

La Valle d'Ayas: trekking, sport, ambiente e natura

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

I recently had the occasion to partake in an interactive pro
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Fotografia
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 13, 2019 3:30 am    Oggetto:  I recently had the occasion to partake in an interactive pro
Descrizione:

I recently had the occasion to partake in an interactive pro development seminar. The visitor speaker
, Sir Ken Robinson, a recognized student and world famous expert on creativity and modernization challenged teachers and the business community in Killeen, Texas and the Killeen Autonomous School Area to take a look at the enlightening methods in a fast advancing society. Without doubt, Sir Ken Robinson is a talented speaker and a consummate subject matter expert in his field. He was capable to relate hard facts about the enormous need for education reform while adding an ingredient of humor that made his speak both entertaining and enlightening. I straight away ended up being a fan of his.

Several of the key points articulated by Sir Ken include the need for tutors to engage in a revolution literally. He said things are changing faster then most people could grasp. That, according to Robinson, necessitates the need for teachers to think differently and to carefully check the logic of simple ideas regarding human assets and human capacity. He stressed the importance of teachers to “engage” their students in the learning process.

There’s nothing knew about the “engagement conception” with master tutors. They’ve been doing that for long time. Any pure educator who is worthy of being called a teacher realizes that you must engage students in the subject matter being taught if heshe is to have any desire of “educating” students. Though, it was fine and good for Sir Ken to reemphasize that valued point in light of the changing dynamics of our society.

Sir Ken Robinson rightly pointed out that students have access to more data then ever before in history. In addition, they can’t almost certainly process all of the data the have access to. So, they process the part that is the most entertaining and exciting to them. That is plainly a prodigy that teachers must compete with. It is accurately the failure to do that that at least in some measure is why students are not studying. Why should they pay attention in an unexciting class when there’s so much more remarkable and amusing data that is otherwise available to them? Thus, it is imperative to raise the ingredient of “interest” if education is to have any wish of competing with the rest of the enormous data that is obtainable to the modern student. Tutor’s could only achieve that if students are “engaged” in the subject matter.

Sir Ken is also correct that info itself is not knowledge. Awareness is processed, assessed, and applied info. We have a generation of kids that have more information then ever before but many of them are mostly unaware. Why? As they’ve information however little knowledge. Information, as Sir Ken noted, is “simply data unless you do somewhat with it.” To be educated you must be “aware.”

Robinson cleverly pointed out that while some will dispute the science behind the cause of global warming, few will dispute the reality of global warming. Then he went on to tell that this not only causes a setback in pure resources, though also in human being resources. His point was that if education this day is to succeed, we must realize the fundamental ecological ideas about what makes people prosper. What make us prosper today is mainly service and tech based. That is very diverse from what enriched persons only just some tens of years ago. It will be different once more in the next few tens of years. We might hardly anticipate what the needs of the planet will be in twenty 30 years. For example, 20 or perhaps thirty years ago could anybody have even envisaged the need for mobile phones and lap tops that we’ve today? It is the mission of education to prepare for this extra special change because it absolutely is forthcoming. Education must learn to prepare students for the simple ecological notions about what makes people succeed today and specifically in to the future if we’re to remain a world power.

Robison said there appears to be no advance in cultural toleration and understanding when referencing USA’s religious impatience with Middle Eastern states. Here is where I differentiate with Robinson. Honestly, I think America is the most religiously indulgent country on world earth and it is the Middle Eastern states, not the United States of America, that must learn to have religious tolerance. However, I can agree with Robinson that the intolerance itself, notwithstanding who is liable for it, is going to be an ever raising menace to America’s economic wealth and our livelihood. Sir Ken correctly points out the immergence of India, China, and the Middle East as technological giants. The demographics support them over us. They’ve the youth and we do not. More of their youth is being well educated and prepared for the world we’ll live in the next day, in sheer numbers if not percentages, and then we are. They might outstrip us if we are not cautious. If they might imagine the ecological and economic dynamics that face the planet in the next few tens of years, and prepare for it while we fail to do the same, we will go the way of the British empire of the past. As Robinson correctly said, “We are planting trees whose shade we may never see. Drastic change takes time and in an impatient community, for instance ours, is all too frequently unwilling to give it time. We’ve to change.

Find extra articles re: Leadership team development scam and Leadership development models.

Climate controlled storage has become extremely important over the past few years. If you are contemplating to relocate your home or office, then you have the facility to keep some of the essential items such as the furniture, business documents, vehicles and other important extra inventories in the business and personal storage units.
Car .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 13, 2019 3:30 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Fotografia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: